Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A change of subject ! STOP I have something I would like to share with you.


Hi STOP I have something I would like to share with you. You see I am like thousands of others I have tried hundreds of programs to help me make a couple hundred bucks a week or even a hundred would help me tremendously. I know that feeling of oh heck another promise broken by another program promoting hundreds monthly and only costing you money that you can't afford to lose. Believe me I have been there and still am in lots of programs that I’m still hoping will come through. So when my friend Sue turned me onto this one I thought oh man another one!!! I was so down on the idea and so broke that I told her thanks but I just don't have two nickels to spend. So Sue as always love to help me out and offered to invest 25.00 dollars for me and she walked me through it and I was still not impressed for several months because although every week they did pay me it was so small of an amount that I just wanted to give up . But Sue keep me hanging in there and all the sudden without any referrals I started getting 5.00 a week then after a few more weeks 10.00 seems like every few weeks that payout started getting bigger and finally I was able to up grade with the money that I was being paid weekly and now I’m making even more my gold is to get were Sue is now she is getting 300 plus a week. Man what a difference that will make for my life when I get there yes it might take me a year but what and investment of 25.00 man I owe Sue so much I hope that you too will give this program a try. I am not at the point where I can help anyone yet but soon I will be and when I do I will. That said go ahead and try it you will be happy you did just like me and if you want contact me and I will walk you through the steps just like Sue did for me. Thanks and here's too your success. Mike hall
mrhall909@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute video watch it !

GoAnimate.com: wealth 4 all dinner by mrhall909

Like it? Create your own at GoAnimate.com. It's free and fun!